The Bunkhouse is the place to relax and recharge along a babbling brook located in the High Peaks Region of the Adirondacks. Enjoy the deck with a picnic table overlooking the brook and small waterfall. Sit around the campfire at night, making s’mores and gazing up at the bright Adirondack sky. It is close to many hiking and biking trails, lakes and ponds for water activities.
- Outhouse located right next to Bunkhouse.
- Toiletries provided.
- Small table with 2 chairs, chair and ottoman
- Battery operated lights
- Oil lamps
- Small portable heater with additional propane cans located inside the outhouse.
- Coffee table
- Deck of cards, large Jenga
- Classic Adirondack decor
- Located right on the Gilligan Mountain Trail Head
- Less than 5 minutes to Giant Mountain Trail Head
- 10-15 minute drive to Lincoln Pond which has campgrounds with bathing facilities, sand beach, water activities and fishing permitted.
- 10 Minutes to Elizabethtown where you can find hospital, Topps Grocery Store, Stewarts, Ice Cream stand, Kinney Drugs, Napa auto parts, Deer Head Inn Restaurant and the Arsenal Cafe.
15 Minutes to Keene
- Noonmark Diner always stocked with lots of baked goods
- Fitness center
- Coffee shop
- Mountaineer-hiking/camping supplies
- Hardware store
25 minutes to the Cascades
40 Minutes to Lake Placid
Many restaurants, shops and many, many outdoor activities as well as Whiteface Mountain
1 hour to Saranac Lake
Many restaurants, shops and outdoor activities
- Venmo & Zelle Accepted
- Cleaning fee of $50